December 30, 2014

 
December 30, 2014


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!


So, I LOVED talking with y'all on Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! It was the BEST!!!!!!!

So updates from this week...

Hna Montesino no longer is my companion. They called Friday night and told us that they would be picking her up on Saturday morning and taking her to another area. We all wanted to cry; we were having SO MUCH fun together and seeing lots of Miracles, but we know that the Lords timing is perfect and that He is leading the work!!! I gave her the Forget Me Not bracelet to take with her: she loved it!!! I have learned SO MUCH from Hna. Montesino. She is exactly obedient and the most humblest person I know. She counts on the Lord always and trusts in His perfect plan for us!!!! And I wanted to ask if y'all could please write her. You could ask someone in the Spanish ward to translate what you want to say, because she hardly receives any emails from home. She was really grateful for all of the presents for Christmas. I am really thankful that Heavenly Father sent her to be with us for Christmas. I know it was planned by Him and not just by chance. I really needed to learn from her this last week and I needed the chance to share all the blessings He has giving me!!!! I am SO THANKFUL for a loving family who supports. It is a grand blessing that not everyone has and I sometimes take it for granted more than I should - I feel; but seriously, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS and letters and encouragement ALWAYS. I know I wouldn't be able to continue without you guys!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this week, Norma and Lester got married on Saturday afternoon and baptized on Sunday!!!! And little Karen, who is 9, was also baptized!!!! She was SO HAPPY!!!! It was SO CUTE!!!!! Her Mom has been inactive for years. She was baptized when she was 16 or 17 and now is coming back to church. She has plans to talk to the Bishop to make sure she is worthy to take the Sacrament or see what she needs to do to repent! She asked us the other day, "Can I still come back to church, or since I left is that possible?" We were like, OF COURSE it is possible!!!! You are always welcome to come to church and change!!! I testify as a Representative of Jesus Christ that through Christ we ALL can be made clean!!!! It doesn't matter how many times we have made the same stupid mistakes, if we are willing to come to him we can change and be purified through His Atoning sacrifice!!!!! Just start by being obedient, do the simple things, pray, ask for forgiveness, read the scriptures, go to church, talk to your bishop and take the sacrament!!!! It works every time for everyone!!!! The way is simple, but it just takes a lot of courage to stay on it!!!! Lester and Norma were SO HAPPY to be baptized. I asked Norma how she felt and she said, "Feliz to be completing another commandment from God!!!!" With a bright smile on her face!!!! Hna Markham and Pres. Markham were able to make it out to the baptismal service too and that was really special!!!!!

I LOVE the area!!!!! I LOVE this branch!!!!!!!! They are the BEST!!!!! We have LOTS of miracles headed our way!!!! THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Hna Tarah Ray Sherrod!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment