January 6, 2015




January 6, 2015

Re: Happy First Tuesday of the Year!!!


I haven’t received an itinerary yet either!!!!!!! I SURE HOPE THAT MEANS I AM EXTENDING!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! But no, I don’t think so, I just dont think they have sent them out yet... We will see!!!!

The thing is, in my group there are 22 sisters that are leaving and I know at least half of us or more want to extend, so really no one can, because it would be too many, because we are also receiving 14 sisters when we go, so yeah... It is sad, but I am just Serving my Heart out with the time I have left to dedicate all my time to the Lord. It really is such a special privilege to be a Missionary!!!!!!!! We dont have anything else to do, but Serve the Lord!!!!!!!!!! All day long!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment