December 23, 2014

December 23, 2014

Re: Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY PACKAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got both packages and a package from Hna. Martineau full of letters from the young women!!!! Can you please tell her THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! That I am SO GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I opened my blouse and skirt from Danelle, I LOVE IT!!!!! I used it yesterday!!!! Can you please tell her THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH and that I LOVE the books too!!!!!!!! I am not in the area with Javier still, but I am going to send it to him and the Oreos to Hna. Macias!!!! She will be SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! But tell EVERYONE, Danelle, the Rickers, Boothes, Wilsons, Sherrods, Campbells, Dutsons, my friends and the ward that I LOVE them ALL SO MUCH!!!! To the end of counting and LOTS, LOTS more!!!!!! And I wish them a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY to be talking to y'all in 2 days!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment