January 27, 2015

January 27, 2015

So this week was FANTASTIC!!!! We didn't have a baptism, but we did see miracles!!!!! Miracles everyday are the best!!!! So, this week we had really cool lessons where my companion and I both felt the Spirit SO STRONGLY!!!! Some of them were with people who at the end of the lesson still weren't willing to act on our message, but we know we did what we were supposed to do, because the Spirit was there testifying and we learned from what we taught!! Others were receptive to our message and that is such a Blessing and Miracle!!! We hope to see new faces in church this Sunday!!!! 

Our attendance in church went down this week, but we have been working A LOT with the less active members!!! We had 25 lessons with less actives this week!!! And I felt the Spirit SO STRONGLY as one family, the family Muy Mejicanos, who needs to be sealed, chose a specific date to go to the Temple!!! 23rd of May!!!! I felt as happy as I do when people accept a specific date to be baptized!!!!! Because it is the next step they are taking to grow closer to God, entering into another, higher covenant with Him!!!! It was really COOL!!! And taught me A LOT!!!!! 

Well, I would just like to give my testimony now, since I don't know if I will be able to give it as a set apart Representative of Jesus Christ in person: 

I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world, that He lives and LOVES us!!! I know that God lives and is our Loving Heavenly Father!!!! I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church of God!!!! I know that He has restored this church Himself by calling a living Prophet in these days, Joseph Smith!!! I know that Thomas S. Monson is Called of God as a prophet to lead the church today!!! I know, without a single doubt that the Book of Mormon and the Bible are the words of God!!!! And I know that the Book of Mormon was written for YOU and your sons and daughters, your husbands and wives and all to lead you through this life!!!! I know it and I can never deny it!!!! I would rather suffer and die than deny the truth in my heart!!!! And that is why I have spent the last year and half here in Guatemala!!!! It has been the MOST wonderful experience of this life that Heavenly Father has given me!!! And I know that only a million more wonderful experiences wait for me at home and that is why I must return!!! I know that one of those experiences will be seeing my whole family in the Temple one day, preparing to meet God. And my family stretches beyond just blood lines!!! My family is every single one of you that read this testimony!!! We are all children of the Most High God!!!! I testify that YOU are a child of God!!!! We have a home prepared for us on high that we should be striving to obtain!!!! As we Serve our Lord and Savior, looking at the things we have to sacrifice as a privilege, I know we find the greatest joy and greatest peace possible in our lives here on earth and in our life to come with our Heavenly Father in His Celestial Kingdom!!! When I was set apart, I was promised in my setting apart Blessing that EVERY person I know would be Blessed for my Service in the Mission. Please know that God LOVES YOU and is aware of YOU and your specific needs!!! I know He is Blessing you. I dont know all things, but I know He LOVES His children PERFECTLY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! And I LOVE our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ!!! I am SO THANKFUL for every miracle of everyday!!! He LIVES!!!! He LOVES US!!!! I leave these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

 Well I gotta get to work!!!! LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! LOVE, Hna Sherrod!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment