January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015

Okay, so this week on Tarah's Mission.... So no, Erick was not bauptized. His mom went all weird and said that he didn't know what he was doing and he needed to attend church with her at another church... Yeah.... But THANK YOU FOR ALL of the prayers!!!!!!! I know that Heavenly Father has a GREAT Miracle planned for us this week!!!!!!!! So we had interviews yesterday. Because, it is my final interview, it took like 40 minutes!!!! It was a REALLY good interview!!!!! It helped me think about things clearly and set some good goals!!!!! Pres. Markham invited me to make a covenant with him and well with Heavenly Father too that when I get back I will never be alone with a guy after midnight and that if we are alone and its midnight either he has to go or I have too!!!! hahaha!!!! I call it the Cinderella Covenant!!!!! And I am going to be sticking to it!!!! Sorry boys!!! haha!!!! Well yeah, there was a really cool miracle yesterday!!!! We were on the bus coming back from Tiquisate, its like an hour and 15mins by bus. I contacted the bus, got up in front and invited everyone to listen to our message. I shared my testimony of Joseph Smith and The Book of Mormon. After talking to the people asking for their names and numbers, I sat down and began to read my letters. But then Elder Geertsen comes up, our district leader, and tells us that we should continue to talk to the people; just talk to them as people. Get to know them and it would give them a better out look on the church. Well, we got up and I went to talk to a sweet girl I had gotten a direction from in front. It turns out her boyfriend just died and she was worried about if it were possible for him to be forgiven after this life. I ended up teaching her all about bauptisms for the dead. I have never done that in a contact before. But I gave her a pamphlet of the Plan of Salvation and a Book of Mormon. She said she would go to church!!!! She doesn't live in our area, but it was a miracle for me!!!!!! It was truly an inspired idea to be more diligent from Elder Geertsen!!!!! Oh man how I LOVE being a Missionary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!! Your Fe brings MIRACLES every week for us here!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE, Hna Sherrod!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment