January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014 
 
Okay, so THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for your prayers!!!!!! Maricella
was baptized on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing how the Lord just has a perfect plan!!!!! There were a few conflicts on Saturday for her interview and on Sunday in the morning, but everything worked out as it should!!!!!! This is the 3rd week in a row the Lord has blessed us with at least one precious soul, another brother or sister ready to accept the true Gospel and take the next step to draw closer and return to our Heavenly Father!!!!! I am SO GRATEFUL to be the instrument in the Lords hands!!!!! Every day more in the Mission I feel that really we are nothing to the power of God, we really are nothing to Him, but to Him we are EVERYTHING!!!!!! I know that our Heavenly Father LOVES US ALL!!!!!! We had a really cool experience this week, we were on Divisiones with the other sisters and one of them contacted a elderly lady and she said that we could teach her, but not right then, because everyone was home. Well we passed by a few days later on Sunday and she was outside again. I started to talk to her and she only paid half attention. Then I said her name (because we had written it down when we contacted her) and she looked at me and then said we could come in. As we started teaching her, I felt impressed to ask if she lived there with her husband. She said that she didn't, that he had passed away 3 years ago. We started teaching the Plan of Salvaciona and instead of starting at the beginning, I started explaining that we all die, but it is the plan of God and that we go to the Spirit world. We testified that God LOVES us all and she just began to cry. I went and hugged her and asked her what she felt. She answered that she felt just so alone. I began to testify to her that God loves her and that she is never alone and in that moment, the Spirit just came over me and I felt the Spirit tell me that we were there because her husband has listened to the lessons in Spirit prison and has accepted the Gospel and he is ready to be bauptized!!! I told her and it brought her a lot of peace!!!! I dont know how it even happened, but I am SOOOO thankful to feel the Spirit working through me like that!!!!!! I felt it should of been counted as a reference from the Heavens in our dats for the week!!!! :D :D :D Yesterday I got to spend the day with Sandra again!!!! We went to San Lucas!!! Where they think the Waters of Mormon are!!!! It was an AMAZING experience!!!! I cant wait to share it all with you one day!!!!!! Have a GREAT week!!!!! Keep inviting people to church!!!!!! Keep doing your duty!!!!! haha!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and please pray for Erick, he got permission to be bauptized, but Satan is attacking!!!! We need your prayers so that he can be bauptized this weekend!!!!!! Take courage!!!!! have Fe!!!!! We will see miracles!!!!!! We are going to baptize every week, because it is the Lords will and we are giving it all to Him!!!!! LOVE YALL!!!!!!! 
Love, Hna Sherrod!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment