July 8, 2014

July 8, 2014

Family is THE GREATEST BLESSING!!!! I am SO THANKFUL I am here helping people
become Eternal Families, people who before they
talked with us had no idea that that was even possible!!! So cool!!! I am
honored to be a Servant and Representative of the Lord!!!
Cool thought, I was reading my Preach My Gospel as normal a couple of weeks
ago and the cover slipped out its cool case I bought for it here. (I'll have
to send a picture.... sometime.... you will probably just see it when I am
home... but yeah, its green for dad since he gave me my Preach My Gospel,
THANKS DADDIO, but anyway...) So, it slipped out of its cover and I saw the
back where it says, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I
thought how everything that has the name of the church, is of the BEST
QUALITY and is worthy to be praised, to be sought after, that the church only
makes good things to better the lives of everyone, to help everyone become
like Christ, to help them fulfill their grand purpose here, and that every
thing made by the church is of the greatest worth, because they are tools
of the Lord, His messages, His work. And then I realized that there right
over my heart on my name tag is that very name that means so much. Yeah, it
was a VERY humbling moment for me, I really felt the Spirit strongly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment