July 15, 2014



July 15, 2014

Hermana F. is AMAZING, she lives in a house, more of a shack really... Made out of tin walls a roof, but she feels good when we teach her and really feels love in the church. I know that the Gospel is for everyone, EVERYONE. It doesn't matter if we are old or young, live in a mansion or under a tree, the LORD LOVES US!!!! He created EACH OF US INDIVIDUALLY and put us here on Earth where we are meant to be, to have the best option of growing our Fe in Him and receiving His Eternal Blessings!!!! Trust me, wherever you are in you life, make the best of it, as long as you are living the Gospel, you are where you are suppose to be and the Lord will always lead you to where He wants you!!! If you don't like where you are at, don't give up, make it better and don't worry, just be Happy!!! That is probably the lesson I have learned MOST on my Mission and I am SO THANKFUL, I hope I NEVER forget it!!!! The Lord Blesses us SO MUCH!!!! Be GRATEFUL for everyone of them!!!! Hermana Blackmer had this BRILLIANT idea of putting a List of Miracles in our house. We have a paper that has a scripture from Moroni and everyday we write something that happened that we were really grateful for, a miracle from Heavenly Father!!!! It has really helped me to be more grateful and see the Blessings and hands of the Lord in our lives each day!!! It is really fun! Y'all should try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment