June 24, 2014


June 24, 2014

Hey, you sent it (email) right at 17 WHOOHOO!!! Yes, I did receive my package the day after my birthday!!! That was a special birthday present and miracle from Heavenly Father!!! I am LOVING and using all you sent me!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I am especially enjoying the music and Kara’s chocolates, which did not melt at all by the way!!!! They are tan RICO!!! That is the phrase in Spanish for REALLY GOOD!!! We don’t really say, “Delicioso” although you can. We say TAN RICO which translates to, really rich!!! Just a bit of Spanish there for ya!!! I haven’t gotten Danelle’s package yet. That is SO SWEET of her!! What a SURPRISE, I had no idea another package was on its way! Hahaha! I’ll be praying that one gets here too!! I probably won’t get it until changes, if we have them that is... We will be having a conference to welcome the new President, President Markham, before changes. I don’t know if they will have mail there, but I will be looking out for it!! Tell her THANK YOU SO MUCH that I LOVE her to the end of counting and LOTS, LOTS more!!! I am going to read a little and write back to your other emails and yes, I will be writing my Sunday of miracles!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!

And just so that you can jump up and down and be excited, F.M.U. was baptized on Sunday!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FE AND ALL THE SINCERE PRAYERS!!!!!

Love,

Hermana Sherrod

No comments:

Post a Comment