November 4, 2014



November 4, 2014



Okay, so this week....
 
SO!!!! How are y'all?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And guess what, I know Heavenly Father LOVES us too!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTLEY PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! So this week was changes. I received the BEST companion EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! No seriously, the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Hna. Macias, she is from Ecuador!!!! She is PILAS, but seriously PILAS!!!!! She has 5 months in the Mission and I am like, WOW!!! If you are that good at 5 months in the Mission I cant even imagine what the Lord has in store for you to do here!!!!! It was really funny, because when they announced the cambios, we were actually sitting right next to each other and we had been in the same zone before in El Frutal and I told her, I want you, I am going to be SO THANKFUL if you are my companion! And what do you know?!!! She is teaching me SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!! I had been praying that I would be able to learn how to ask better inspired questions and teach people with more love according to their needs and Heavenly Father sent me the PERFECT companion to teach me that!!!!! Asking inspired questions, testifying of the Truth with true LOVE for the people really is the talent of Hna Macias!!!! She is also SO DILIGENT, right on top of things and ALWAYS Serving!!!!!!!! She finishes one task and there she is doing another one until all is in order and done and she does it so happily and with love!!! Like seriously, you guys, she makes me breakfast like everyday!!!! Hahaha!!! She is the BEST!!!!!!!! The Mission work with her isn't work at all, its Mission Fun!!!!!!!!! Having a good companion who supports you, who is willing to make sacrifices and reach for the same goals really makes all the difference at how effectively you work!!!!! I KNOW we will see miracles these next few weeks, we have a goal of 400 baptisms in the Mission for the month of November, and 7 here in our area!!!! We have A LOT of prepared people, please just continue to pray for us and them so that we will find God's Sheep and bring them back to His fold!!!! And GUESS WHAT?!!!!! THIS WEEK WE HAVE A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember Estfani from a couple weeks ago who had already been coming to church and had a Book of Mormon and reading it and we just didn't know?!!!! Well, she is getting baptized on Thursday at 7!!!! She will be out of town on Sunday so we are having the baptism before then, because you know how the enemy attacks! So please with all your Fe pray that her interview and baptism will all go over well!!!! We are trying to have a Family Home Evening with her today with the Bishop in his house!!! I am SO THANKFUL for this Miracle Heavenly Father has Blessed us with with Estfani and I know that their are many more Miracles waiting for us this month!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!! I testify as a Representative of Jesus Christ that He lives and LOVES us and that we all can make sacred covenants with Him because His power and authority has been restored to the Earth through a True Prophet, Joseph Smith!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, Hna Tarah Ray Sherrod!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment