November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

Re: Package has been sent

Yeah, I guess I exaggerated the shoulders thing, but if feels barely to my shoulders so... But yeah, I like it! I am still planning on growing it out, but it doesn't look bad or anything! And I have been getting complements like crazy from the members when I have it straightened. Its really funny! I used to wear my hair straightened a lot in high school and got complements when I started doing it curly more often, here its the opposite!! haha!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH for sending the package!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LE AMO BUSTANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had thought of a request for the package you wanted to send for Christmas, but you have already sent it, haha! I had thought of a package of double stuffed Oreos because my companion LOVES, but seriously LOVES them!!! You cant get them here or in Ecuador. She has only tried them from her other Norte companions, but I thought of that this week. It would be awesome if I could give her those!!! Also Javier who got married and baptized, he has been attending church for over a decade now and already knows all the basics, but he is really interested in the Spirit World and all that about family history work and now that he can participate it'll be really cool to see what miracles happen!!! But we were talking about the Spirit World and he expressed a lot of interest in knowing how it is in the Spirit World, I shared a few things that I know from the personal experiences we (you and I and the family) have had and what we have studied but I mentioned the book The Message. He can read English so he has an interest in reading it, so I wanted to give him a copy!!! But if I am remembering right, when you send packages its just in the box that is 20 dollars no matter what weight and then more depending on where you are sending it right? So if it is a lot of money to just sent those two things, dont worry about it!!! I can send them along at a later time!!! I will certainly be praying that the package gets here!!! Hna Macia and I are SO Hoping that we will spend Christmas together. We have been talking about Christmas traditions and everything and I am SO EXCITED to have another Christmas here in Guatemala!!! We broke out the Christmas music this morning, Josh Groban and Celine Dion!!! I am SO GRATEFUL and HAPPY that this year I can think about being apart at Christmas and enjoy Christmas music without sending me into a panic attack because of my depression like last year!!! It was like exactly a year ago that I was starting to have serious panic attacks and depression and wow, I am just SO THANKFUL that the Lord healed me!!!! It is a MIRACLE!!!! Heavenly Father really, truly LOVES US ALL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for ALL of your prayers!!!! Because I know He healed me by your Fe!!!!!! But seriously, I am SO looking forward to Christmas!!!! I of course would LOVE to be home with y'all, but I am SO THANKFUL and HAPPY to be a Missionary right now and to have the opportunity to give the Message of our Savior and Redeemer that makes Christmas SO SPECIAL and SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SERIOUSLY SO EXCITED for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I AM SO THANKFUL and SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for the Peace I fill in my Calling as a Missionary this year!!!!!!!!!!! It is SUCH an AMAZING MIRACLE for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know God lives and that HE LOVES US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its cool because I am in a climate that it is more or less similar to the climate Christ would of been born into!!!! WHOOHOO!!!! And if the Tree is still up when I come home I would LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! So just whatever y'all want to do!!!!!!!!!! Well I am going to read some and write some more!!!! LOVE, Your daughter, Tarah Ray!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment