May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014
 
I cant wait ANY LONGER!!! I NEED TO WRITE THIS NEWS!!!!! 
 
I FOUND MY DEAF FAMILY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND MY DEAF
FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO
THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE THE LORD
SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I
AM SO GRATEFUL I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO
GRATEFUL I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO GRATEFUL I
ENDURED ALL THAT JUST TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO TEACH AND IMPROVE THE AREA
HERE, WHERE THE LORD NEEDS ME AT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FEW, THAT IS A RELIEF TO HAVE SAID THAT!!!! Now, I only have 15 minutes to
write some details, but I will be telling yall!!!!!!!!
 
YEAH MOM!!!!! THIS WEEK WAS PURE MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!! I am learning the
Guatemalan sign language to be able to teach them!!!!! I am so thankful,
there is a girl, Paola, who is PILAS!!!! (BRILLIANTLY AMAZING AND EVERY
OTHER GOOD WORD) in our ward who is learning sign at the university. She
has books with the signs used here, so I am going to give her money to
buy me copies!!! They are only about 20 dollars. She is going to be helping
us teach them!!! And WOW, I am just SO THANKFUL!!!!!
I will tell you how we found them.  Please pray for all of them!!! And of course for me with 
the language, Hermana. Sol and Paola since we are all learning!!!!! 

Okay, so we had just left church when Hermana Sol said, look! There are people
signing over there! I took about 30 seconds to watch them, with butterflies
flying in my stomach. I have never been scared to contact before, but wow, I
knew the Lord had literally set them right there for us and I just couldn´t
believe it!!!! We walked up and I just began to sign!!! Our signs are
different, but literally through the Spirit I was able to understand
them!!!! They are two teenagers, or well twentyish and are brother and
sister!!!! I gotta go!!!! So sorry!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment