May 20, 2014


May 20, 2014

And also um, so I thought I was going to have a little more time to write last week, so I started with the tea story, and then was going to lead into the fact that um, WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!!! Her name is Patty, I think I mentioned her before, honestly sometimes I forget what I have written, but she is PILAS!!! We started teaching her and she was baptized in 3 weeks!!!! She was a reference from one of the members!!!! Almost ALL of our baptisms in this area are references!!!! So please people, look for your friends that need the Gospel and help them!!!! Invite them to be taught by the missionaries!!! Watch a church movie with them!!!! Read a scripture and testify of the Book of Mormon!!! Give them a copy and then follow up to see if they have read!!! When they accept the lessons from the Missionaries, work well with the missionaries and support them in whatever you can!!!! Help teach and follow up and the challenges they are giving your friend to see if your friend is taking the steps of Faith they need to!
Anyway, I wanted to send the pictures, but with the computer working slow,
we will have to wait! SO SORRY!!!! But we are now teaching her son, Julio!!!! Please pray hard for him too!!! He is also PILAS, but he just needs to exercise his Fe a little.
THANK YOU!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment