August 19, 2013 - CCM


August 19, 2013

…tomorrow we're going to the market place and el Temple at 3:30p.m. and we won't be able to write because of time, so we're writing today!

I'm SO HAPPY to be able to feel all the prayers on my behalf and all of your love in addition to the ever abounding LOVE of the Lord through His Espiritu that ever surrounds us!!!!

The Lord is TRULY, TRULY helping me here!!! It's SO HARD and I've been humbled a lot, but that has put me into such a better place to LOVE the Lord and receive better His help!!!!! I'm SO GRATEFUL!!!

We had a WONDERFUL Sabbath yesterday!!!! It was the BEST!!!! We totally had a movie night and watched both The Testament y (and) Legacy!!!! SO GRAN (GREAT)!!!!

It's pouring rain!!!! And lightening right now!!! It rains about every afternoon!!!! It's SO AMAZING and then clears up and is all sunny again!!!! Sunny in the morning, rainy in the afternoon and warm and sunny in the night again!!!! And when it rains, it RAINS here!!!! It's not the same as hearing the rain hit the leaves in the canyon, but a close second!!! YAY!!!!

So my teacher (one of them) is named Hermono Guirola, I call him Gorilla. He's 21 just got home from his Mision in El Salvador y Belize a few months ago, he's way fun, reminds me of Vallan and the gang and anyway, I thought you'd appreciate this story. So, I was talking to him, and he randomly puts his hand next to my temple acts like his pushes a button and says, “Off”. I felt right at home!!!! Hahahaha!!!! I seriously hadn't even been talking that much!!! But he's just really fun and hilarious like that!!! He thought it was hysterical and so did I and me compeñera, Hermana Rasmussen!!!!

I LOVE me compeñera by the way!!! She is SO WONDERFUL, NICE y PATIENT!!! She knows a little Español from high school and she's been perfect for helping me!!! I seriously couldn't have asked for a better companion!!! She helps me in all the areas I need to improve and I help her!!!! The Lord is PERFECT!!!! REALLY He is!!!!!

So my districto is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! We're all just like a family, hermonos y hermanas!!!! We're such good friends!!! No one has a problemo with anyone and all the companionships are perfecto!!!! I'm SO GRATEFUL!!!! We have so much fun, and still learn too!!! It's fantastico!!!!! (Pretty much just add o to the end of words and you learn about a quarter of Espoñol just as long as you pronounce the other letters right, and it's really not that hard, just say the word in a hispanic accent.) Jaja!!! (Haha, since the j is pronounced as an h in Espanol!!!)

Well I've been working out everyday!!! It's my favorite time!!! I miss walking with you!!! A gymnast hermano y hermanas have been helping me with tuck n rolls and cartwheels!!!! I can do so much more down here!!! And I've already been able to almost do the splits!!!! Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment